As a Hypromellose Manufacturers, share with you.
1. Cement mortar: improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, have an effect on preventing cracks, and increase the strength of cement.
2. Tile cement: Improve the plasticity and water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the adhesive force of the tile, and prevent chalking.
3. Coating of refractory materials such as asbestos: as a suspension agent and fluidity improver, it also improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Gypsum coagulation slurry: improve water retention and processability, and improve adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: It is added to joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: As a paste that replaces natural materials, it can improve water retention and improve adhesion to the substrate.
8. Paint: As a plasticizer for latex paint, it has an effect on improving the handling performance and fluidity of paint and putty powder.
9. Spray coating: It has a good effect on preventing cement or latex spraying only material filler from sinking and improving fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: Used as an extrusion molding binder for hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos series to improve fluidity and obtain uniform molded products.
11. Fiber wall: Because of its anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial action, it is effective as a binder for sand walls.
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble-retaining agent for thin mortar, sand mortar and plaster operators.
1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: As a suspension stabilizer and dispersant during polymerization, it can be used together with vinyl alcohol (PVA) and hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control the particle shape and particle distribution.
2. Adhesive: As an adhesive for wallpaper, it can usually be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint instead of starch.
3. Pesticides: added to insecticides and herbicides to improve the adhesion effect during spraying.
4. Latex: improve the emulsion stabilizer of asphalt latex, thickener of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Adhesive: Used as a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.
Our company also has HPMC Cellulose on sale, welcome to contact us.